Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update in pictures

So, I finally got the internet back, and can do a picture update!


I got a new nephew! He is absolutely beautiful. His name is Wyatt Matthew and was born on July 20th.




Aspen recently got her first pet. A beta fish, she named Booser.




Aspen started ballet classes. She looks so cute in her little leotard. My mom took some beautiful pictures of her and Lucas.
























This last week my sister and I took our kids to the Alpine park splash pad. It was lots of fun! Aspen and Gage played in the water while Luke and Wyatt hung out in the shade in their strollers.











1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! It's so cool that you and your sister have kids all around the same age, then they'll always have play buddy:)

    ReplyDelete