Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life

So, I've been thinking lately about how things can change so quickly. I've been thinking about how in just two years my life has changed so dramatically, and how something that I thought was the worst thing that could ever happen, turned out to be the absolute best! I never thought I would feel lucky to have gone through it, but I do. Every bit of pain that I went through then was more than worth it to get where I am now.
I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family that is so supportive and loving. I am so lucky to have Nate, who is so so wonderful with Aspen, and Lucas, and who works so hard so that I can stay home right now to breastfeed our son. It is so nice to be with someone who is responsible, and who works hard for the things he wants. I'm really happy that we've started a famliy together :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Chatt! You have really been blessed with such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I totally agree! You have been through so much and deserve nothing but total and complete happiness! I love you and your family and am so happy that you guys all have each other!

    ReplyDelete