Monday, May 18, 2009

New

Well, I decided to join the crowd and start a blog :)


We recently had a new baby. Lucas Sean was born on April 6, 2009. He weighed 7 lbs 13oz and was 19 inches and is completely perfect. Aspen has been a great big sister, she has her spouts of jealousy, but all in all she can't get enough of him and wants to hug and kiss him constantly. Nate has been an awesome first time dad. Though, I knew he would be because he has been so great with Aspen from the moment he met her. Life has been pretty hectic trying to get use to having two kids, but it is wonderful. I couldn't have picked two better kids :)


2 comments:

  1. yay!!! you started a blog! I have wanted you to start one forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture it is so cute! I also love the one at the top of your blog, you have such a beautiful family chatt! I'm glad you decided to start a blog too:)!

    ReplyDelete